BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, November 10, 2008

Texting = lazy posts

Jared: Im taking my laptop to the shop
Jared: Cant Blog
Me: having problems with it?
Jared: :(
Me: awww
Me: whats wrong with it?
Jared: :((
Jared: I broke it
Me: howd you manage that?
Jared: Got mad
Jared: Tossed it
Me: brilliant
Jared: Then was like oh Fuck!
Me: thats like the time i got pissed off and kicked my car door and put a dent in it
Me: i was like...fuck! i shouldve kicked the tire or something
Jared: Brilliant
Jared: ;)
Me: yeah yeah i know


My contest is still going on!

I still only have one entry.

WTF people? Bring it!

2 comments:

~Sheila~ said...

Hmmm. maybe they are still trying to sort through the blogs.

Anonymous said...

Yeah, I'm trying to muddle through... I think I have the answers... but hell it's an open book test! :-)

PS I love your texting posts! They are hilarious.