BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, November 30, 2008

End of the weekend

At least it's the end of the weekend for most normal people. I still have one more day to work before I get my "weekend."

Friday and Saturday I had to work 9 hours both days. Apparently our area supervisor (my boss' boss) thought it was going to be uber-busy all weekend, so she scheduled all of us for 9 hour shifts. It turned out to be pretty slow and totally not worth it.

I did more today in an 8 hour shift than I did in the 18 combined hours I worked Friday and Saturday.

Stupidness...


Last night I conducted a little experiment.

I'd bought a DVD and when I took it home and put it in my DVD player, it wouldn't play. A brand friggin' new DVD. And a pretty brand friggin' new DVD player.

I decided to see if the DVD would play in my 4 year old PS2.

It did.

So I tried another DVD I'd been having issues with and tried playing that in my PS2.

That one worked too.

Well I guess that's what I get for buying a $30 DVD player.

Oh hell, at least I can play all my DVDs now.

0 comments: