BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, November 6, 2008

Writer's Workshop

My 10 absolute worst pet peeves.


1) People who can't follow simple directions, or just refuse to read them and do whateverthehell they like anyway.

2) Ignorant people who are content in their ignorance.

3) Drivers who don't use turn signals. Or wait until the last minute, after they hit the brakes, to flip it on.

4) Customers who went to cosmetology school but never took their State Board exam, yet think they know more than I do.

5) People who embellish things about themselves to make them look/seem better.

6) When fast-food places only give you 2 packets of ketchup for a medium order of french fries.

7) People who immigrate to the US without bothering to learn the language first.

8) Racism, sexism, intolerance in general.

9) People who talk too loud on their cell phones in public.

10) People who don't even attempt to control their children in public.

5 comments:

Michelle said...

I had a friend who would always make her life look like a bed of rose. She was also a one upper!

Needless to say I don't hang with her anymore!

Mom2FiveBratz said...

I hate when people are in public and their kids are running all over the place.
Kids screaming goes right through me as well..i mustve been either more tolerant in my younger days or my kids just didnt do it.

Capricorn said...

lol. :X not saying a word on the uncontrollable children.

KatBouska said...

Amen to number six!! French fries are not edible without ketchup. Period. Hook a sister up!! I always ask for "lots"...that way at least I'll end up with maybe four.

~Sheila~ said...

I'm right there with you on #7, #8 and #10.

OF course seeing as I am encountering ALL of the people who don't speak english here..that seems to be my biggest problem.

#8 speaks for itself.

#10 I know people like to say "let kids be kids" Not on my watch in public. I can't stand for my kids to get dirty looks because of behavior in public places so it won't be happening with me.