BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Saturday, November 8, 2008

Contest time!

So it's time for the contest I announced in yesterdays blog.

I have 20 questions, in 3 different categories. My questions are not really that difficult, but you may have to do a little searching.

You have one week to email me your answers. My email address is on my profile. I'm giving it a week because some of my readers don't get to check blogs that often, and I want everyone to get a chance.

In the event of a tie, there will be a tie-breaker question.

All questions are worth 1 point unless otherwise specified.

GOOD LUCK!


About me

Where do I live?

What do I do for a living?

Have I ever been married?

Who do I live with?

How many tattoos do I have?

Do I have anything pierced besides my ears?

What religion do I practice?


Friends And Lovers

What is my best friend's name?

What was the name of my friend that was killed by a drunk driver?

Who is my friend that recently attempted (and thankfully failed) to kill herself?

What does she do for a living?

Who is my ex-boyfriend that I took way too long getting over?
One extra point if you can tell me where he lives.

What's the name of the 23 year old that I recently thought may have knocked me up?


Entertainment

What's my favorite online comic strip?

Who wrote the book titled "I Am America (And So Can You!)"?

I have two concerts coming up that I am going to. Who am I seeing?
1/2 point each

After what concert did I complain about rude scene kids?

Who are my 5 favorite bands?
3 point question: 1/2 point each for 4, one full extra point for all 5
(I'm basically handing you one full point here if you've been paying the tiniest bit of attention)

Who is my favorite writer/director of comedies?

Name any 2 of my favorite actors/actresses.
1/2 each. extra 1/2 point for more than 2 named. If you name the blatantly obvious one, you will be penalized 1/2 point.

2 comments:

~Sheila~ said...

Hey chica. I finished. check your email.
I feel like I'm waiting for my grade after turning in my test at school.

Cherlyn said...

Awesome! =]