BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Relaying a message to Blogland

As mentioned in my blog yesterday, Jared's laptop is broken.

Because he threw a hissy fit.

The funny thing is, Shannon did the same thing to his own laptop a while back, which Jared gave him shit about.

So yes, based on that alone, I think it's freaking hilarious.

But anyway!

Between the broken laptop and having a gazillion things to do, he's not sure when he's going to be blogging again.

I'm guessing he wanted me to relay the message because you all that read my blog read his too. So there you go.


Don't forget my contest!

2 comments:

Manders said...

I totally thought he went completely off blogging like 3 or 4 months ago. So I haven't read his for forever. I don't even know if I kept his blog address.

Cherlyn said...

Well he's stopped and re-started so many times I imagine its hard to keep up with. lol
He's got 2 blogs now, one public and one private.
He's under my followers over there --->
The username is Capricorn.