BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, November 9, 2008

Like a virgin....

So I have Yahoo IM forwarding set up on my phone. But I don't use it very often.

In fact, up until today, I'd only used it once before about 3 months ago.

Jared decided to IM me on there today. Probably because I'd mentioned something to him about emailing on my phone using more of my minutes (I have prepaid).

Well I was having some issues.

Me: i just dont do yahoo on my phone often at all so I wasnt sure i was doing it right.
Jared: text virgin!
Me: its been a long ass time since i been called any kind of virgin.

Yeah. Thanks Jared. lol


Don't forget my contest! I only have one entry so far. You have until this Saturday!

2 comments:

Capricorn said...

im not entering the contest beccassee id win.

Cherlyn said...

Yes you probably would. Make Shannon do it!