BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Bummed

So I had plans to hang out with Chele tonight. We haven't hung out in quite a while so I was really looking foreward to it.

So I just get a text from her.

"Raincheck on tonite. Denise (her boyfriend's ex) is coming over to spend time with the kids. Not sure how long he'll be here and if any drama unfolds, dont want u around it."

These things happen. I understand. But I'm still bummed. She's working every night pretty much the rest of the time I'm on vacation. =[


On a lighter note...
Jared mentioned in his blog today that he licks his lips a lot. Which made me think of this.

He really does. lol

5 comments:

scargosun said...

All put together like this..it's quite endearing.

Cherlyn said...

Isn't it just? I only wish I could take credit for making the video. lol

Mom2FiveBratz said...

lol. how cute is he?

Capricorn said...

Not funny.

~Sheila~ said...

OMG he does. Either he is wearing some really tasty lip gloss (you know...to go along with that guyliner) or he wishes he was wearing some.