BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, April 21, 2008

I really need to stop feeling sorry for myself...

I spent all day at work today in a shit mood. I don't know if it was the crappy weather or what. It was slow, being a Monday, so I didn't really have anything to do but sit there and think.

I wrote this emo-ish omg-my-heart-is-broken poem about Kai that I was gonna post here. I've since decided not to. (If you want to read it, feel free to ask.)

Then I got to thinking about a lot of my friends either don't make time for me anymore, or have nothing in common with me anymore, or just don't stay in close contact anymore. I was just generally sitting around feeling sorry for myself. I REALLY need to snap out of this shit. I hate feeling ths way. I was just feeling really lonely. But, I do feel better now than I did earlier today. Which means I'll be even better tomorrow.

4 comments:

Dirty White boy said...

Stormy already dropped the F bomb a few months ago.
She says, at the sight of her sisters birthday cake, "Oh my gosh, are you fuckin kidding me"!

Noone said a word to her, everyone just turned and looked at me. Shannon laughed and said, "dude she sounded just like you".

ShelbyAnne said...

You sound just like me somedays...pity parties are just no fun, huh? *Hug*

The Muffin Man. said...

I want to read it.

ShelbyAnne said...

Hello! I would like to extend to you an invitation to my pity party, currently going on right now.

Lol...seriously though...this "living" shit is not easy. =)