BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Can someone explain this to me?

Why would someone watch a television show every single year, yet constantly bitch about it?

My mom and I watch American Idol every year. (Yeah, yeah, I know. Shut up.) Every week of the competition, she finds something to complain about. Every. Single. Week. This week, it was the fact that inspirational songs are naive. She says that having a belief in a higher power, or even in yourself, doesn't mean squat at the end of the day. I strongly disagree with her. It means a lot to a lot of people. Or she'll have something to say about someone's preformance or what someone's wearing or what have you. I find it really annoying.

There's also the fact that she really dislikes one of the contestants that I really DO like. But that's a matter of opinion.

1 comments:

Dirty White boy said...

I watched every single episode of the sopranos, and bitched about every ending...Im guessing it was a hobby?
I miss sopranos.