BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Saturday, April 19, 2008

I know I've ranted about this already, but...

...can't she at least PRETEND she counts the coin change in the drawer when she opens the salon?

When I went to close out tonight, the paperwork from this morning said the coin change in the drawer was 26 cents at opening. Ok...when I closed last night there was a roll of quarters AND a roll of pennies. That's $10.50 right there, not including the loose change that was in there.

WHERE THE FUCK DID SHE GET 26 CENTS FROM?

It doesn't make even the tiniest amount of sense. And it also makes it look like I counted the drawer wrong the night before when I closed. I double-count everything. Every time. It was not wrong.

Other than that, it was a good day.

2 comments:

Dirty White boy said...

maybe she found a quarter and a penny in the parking lot and put it in there? What a rebel she is.

ShelbyAnne said...

That cracks me up, only because I it also drove me up a flippin wall when people didn't count the drawer right. The store was chalked full of high school kids who didn't really understand to begin with how to count tills. I feel your pain.