BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Gah! He's so friggin' infuriating!

So I kinda got into it with Kai today. We were chatting on MSN and everything was going nicely. We were kidding around with each other kind of flirty like. And it just...mutated.


Me: i knew it...you still want me hehe
Kai: hehehe hell yeah I do
Kai: you don't??
Me: umm...DUH
Me: of course i do
Kai: ooooh.
Kai: really?
Me: yes really
Kai: I thought that you didn't..
Me: why would you think that?
Kai: I dont know.. just got that impressesion I guess
Me: well i'll put it this way...
Me: if it was up to me, we'd still be together
Kai:really?
Me: yes really
Me: i didn't want to break up
Kai: well yeah. I would like us to still be together and all that. but then I would feel like I was holding you back..
Me: i would have waited for you, and you know that
Kai: I do
Me: you didn't want to wait
Kai: well it would have been to long..
Me: well then stop saying your reason for breaking up with me was because you didn't want to hold me back, when you were the one who didn't want to be held back
Me: that came across harsher than i meant it to...
Kai: I understand..
Me: the fact that you'd started seeing someone else when we hadn't even been broken up for 2 months makes me feel like our realtionship wasn't as important to you as it was to me
Me: that might not be fact, but it's how i feel
Kai: thats not it.. I'm not seeing her, we're just friends.. And I did take our relationship seriously
Me: i asked you if you were dating her, you said you were
Kai: well I'm not..
Me: then i wish you'd said that when i asked you, because that really hurt
Kai: I'm sorry
Me: were you trying to make me jealous or something?
Kai: no not really, but then again yeah..
Me: why? i don't get it
Me: i wouldn't have done that to you
Kai: I don't know really.. I regret it tho
Me: i never thought you'd ever lie to me
Me: i've always trusted you
Kai: It wasn't a lie..
Me: you said you were dating her
Kai: nooo.. not dating her. just hanging out with her..
Me: i asked you a few weeks ago if you were dating her and you said yes
Me: and now you're saying no
Kai: well I said wrong then..
Me: thats what i'm getting at...i don't know why you would tell me you were if you weren't
Kai: I'm sorry.

And then he said he had to go. So we didn't really get to finish the conversation. Why do guys do that? Why would he lie to me? I'm really angry and disappionted. This is worse than when I thought he was dating her....

Edited for update: We talked some more. He apologized about a billion times for putting me through that. He said he didn't know what he was thinking at the time. As for myself, I don't handle break-ups very well at all. I never have. I do want to stay friends with him though, so I guess I just have to deal with it.

I have no idea why I'm using this blog to bitch about ex-boyfriends. I'll post good happy stuff at some point. I promise. =]

3 comments:

Dirty White boy said...

I told you so.

Dirty White boy said...

yes, i must always be right.

ShelbyAnne said...

I think they just enjoy punishing us dear, like testing to see how much shit we'll put up with like "can she stand my bullshit forever?" Good luck, stick to your guns.