BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Saturday, April 26, 2008

Changed my blog title

I decided "My Random Ramblings" sounded very generic and lame. "The World Through My Eyes" is taken from a lyric from the song Dirty by Korn. It's one of my favorite songs.

I didn't blog when I got home from work last night because I drove home with the windows down in my car and developed a sinus headace in the process. So I just really wasn't in the mood.

We have a radio at work. I've found I'm more productive when I'm listening to music I enjoy. So when I'm working by myself, or if whoever I'm working with doesn't mind, I have the radio on a rock station. And I swear, it almost never fails: whenever we have kids in the salon, the radio station will play something completely inappropriate. Like Big Balls by AC/DC. Or Control by Puddle Of Mudd...you know the song with the bridge that goes "I love the way you look at me/I love the way you smack my ass." Yeah...awkward.

1 comments:

scargosun said...

Interesting story...when I was in HS, we had a father daughter dance and some moron chick requested "Me So Horney" from the dj. I think I'd take Big Balls anyday over that. ;) Like the new Blog name. Please don't be offended if I don't change it on my links right away. My internet connection is on the rag today.