BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Hooray for days off work

I've walked a total of 4 miles today (2 this morning, 2 this afternoon). I did all my laundry and vacuumed the upstairs part of the house. Tomorrow I'll do the downstairs. Mom has problems with her back, so I happily do all the vacuuming. Ok...maybe not "happily." I don't like vacuuming at all. But I'd rather do it than have Mom risk hurting her back.

I texted Chele to wish her a happy birthday and left her a comment on her Myspace. We had tentative plans to go see Otep play at Steppin' Out tonight. She was going to get the tickets since I'd gotten the MSI tickets. She never got the tickets and she made plans with her boyfriend. Yes, it's HER birthday and she gets to do what she wants. But she did have plans with me first, tentative or not. Granted, she wasn't with her boyfriend yet when we talked about it and things changed. But still....I wanted to go to the concert. And...I miss her. But I'm not going to make her pay me back for her MSI ticket. It'll be her birthday present. Like how she paid for my ticket as a birthday present when we saw Rob Zombie.

Now I'm texting my friend Jade in AZ comparing our OCD traits. She's way worse than me.

I'm also listening to Marilyn Manson. Will he EVER make anything as good as Antichrist Superstar again? Sadly, I doubt it.

Later I will be watching American Idol. It's Andrew Lloyd Webber night. I'm looking forward to it a lot. GO JASON CASTRO!!

Some random dude just IMd me on AIM and wanted to cyber. What the fuck? I didn't know people even did that anymore. Not cyber. I know people do that. I mean IM random people for it.

*shudder*

2 comments:

ShelbyAnne said...

All in the same post I'm like:

"Yay!"

"Wtf? Stupid friend."

"OCD? Heck yes!"

"More wtf...idol?"

"Another HUGE WTF. Cybering is SO 1998."

Great post. VERY entertaining. =)

Dirty White boy said...

wait, you can ask strangers for online sex and NOT be considered a freak?