BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, April 30, 2008

I love finding stuff I've been looking for

I went to Best Buy yesterday to buy the new Mindless Self Indulgence CD. I always buy new CDs there because they always have them for $9.99 the first week of release. So while I was there I finally found the deluxe edition of a CD I've been looking for for like...forever. I have the regular edition of the CD, but the deluxe has a DVD with it, so I wanted it. Best Buy had ONE copy of the deluxe edtion. I'm pretty sure I actually went "YAY!" out loud. Wonderful. It was $23, but the DVD made it totally worth it. The new MSI is awesome is well.

Yesterday I also bought the 4th book in a paranormal romance series I've been reading. The book just came out yesterday too. I don't read romance novels often, but this series just sucked me in. It's really good.

I gave my mom her twice-yearly perm this morning. The ends on the bottom in the back are still kind of straight. It's all the medication she's on most likely. I guess we'll just go tighter next itme. Or something.

3 comments:

scargosun said...

What is the series you are reading?

ShelbyAnne said...

Ditto! Amazon almost always saves my life and satisfies my instant gratification. =)

ShelbyAnne said...

Ditto! Amazon almost always saves my life and satisfies my instant gratification. =)