BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Not fair

So I finally have a day when I don't think I thought about Kai at all. Then what happens? He signs on MSN. Not terrible. We're still friends and all. But it can't be as simple as that, of course not. He wants to see if his webcam is working. Which I didn't think was too unreasonable, considering he did used to have problems with it a lot. So I say "sure, let me plug mine in." So we're on webcam together for the first time since we broke up. His hair is long enough now where he can tie it back. He looked really good. Then he smiled at me. My heart melted a little. In that moment, I missed him so fucking much. I can't help but wonder if it showed. At one point he looked kind of sad. I wonder if he felt it too. I know I need to get over him. It's way past time. I know staying friends with him might not be the smartest thing ever. It's certainly not helping me get over him any faster. But I'm working on it.


Ok...this just made me laugh for 10 solid minutes. Totally made my day.
funny dog pictures

4 comments:

The Muffin Man. said...

ha ha. that was a great pic.

ShelbyAnne said...

I'm also laughing. I'm gonna search around for another one I think you'd get a kick out of. Let you know if I find it.

Otherwise...here's another hug. *Hug*
This is my opinion on the matter...take it for what it's worth. I really and very sincerely believe that when you end a relationship it must completely end. Remaining 'friends' doesn't help anyone, it just drags out the heartache. If you want to be friends eventually, you have to completely sever the ties, to the point that the person becomes unrecognizable. And then, from scratch, rebuild a friendship. I've had a few girlfriends heartache and angst drug out much longer than it needed to because they were strung along under the false pretense of "if we stay friends, maybe we'll get back together." If it ended in the first place, it's over for good, at least in the current context. Lean on your girlfriends and that Pomegranate Mojito. And of course, your blog, haha. You seem like a super fabulous lady, and someone will appreciate that as much as he should. =)

ShelbyAnne said...

Alright, I'm a liar, it's a video. And instead of posting it in a comment, I'm just gonna give you the link:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6DBuk91phkI

Gotta love YouTube. It's the video version of Google. Oh...literally too I guess, haha.

scargosun said...

Great pic.

Next time he wants to check to see if his webcam is working, say yours isn't. I have been there, hoping to do the friend thing. It never worked, not once...until you've been apart for awhile. I can tell you that works. It's ok to miss him, if you didn't it would mean there was nothing to miss in the first place and that you'd been with a person not worth missing. That would have been wasting your time which would be even worse.