BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, April 14, 2008

Meh...it's monday

I don't really have anything to rant about today for a change.

Oh wait...yes I do.

My $2 bottle of vitamin water that I was drinking on the way home from work today spilled all over the inside of my car. It was almost full. That was annoying.

I'm getting some weird mixed signals from an ex-boyfriend. Not Kai. This one is Terry. He was before Kai. Terry and I had a bad break-up. We argued a lot. I'll admit that was mostly my fault. I have a hard time letting things go. But then, he wasn't telling me what I wanted to hear. (lol) Anyway, He's beeing all nice to me again all of the sudden. We haven't really talked in quite a while. I'm not really sure what to think. Is he just being friendly? Does he still have feelings for me? Do I still have feelings for him? Am I reading too much into it? Probably....

But on a good note: I won a new digital camera in a contest at work. I got it today. And it came packaged in....

wait for it....



bubble wrap!

2 comments:

Dirty White boy said...

bubble wrap! Fuck an A!!! Awesome.

I dont like the vitamin water as much as i like the sobe life water. and thats what you get for drinking in your car!

ShelbyAnne said...

How is it that as much as we train them to say the right things, it's still never what we want? Like honestly, I'll lay it out there on a silver platter and he STILL DOESN'T GET IT. If/when you figure it out, clue me in, will ya?