BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, April 24, 2008

So far so good

I'm in a really good mood today. I went for my walk this morning and the weather was just perfect. Nice weather always boosts my mood. I'm starting to get some sun from my walks too. But I'm getting a tan line on my ankles. I'll have to get some self-tanner or something so I can wear flip-flops without looking stupid.

I'm slightly annoyed that I forgot to stop at the store and get orange juice, so I only was able to have half a glass this morning. I'll have to get some on my way home from work.

I'm sure I'll have more interesting stuff to write when I get home from work tonight.

3 comments:

Dirty White boy said...

self tanner=orange.

scargosun said...

Be very careful with the self tanner, especially on your feet. You might want to cut it with moisturiser.

ShelbyAnne said...

HEY! Some self-tanner works, if you apply it right. I ONLY know because Boyfriend has meathead friends who use it to look 'more toned' if that even works. So yeah. =)