BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, April 18, 2008

Trying new things

Right now I am drinking a Bacardi Silver Pomegranate Mojito. I've never had it before. I must say, it's pretty tasty.

I also tried the SoBe Life Water, as opposed to my usual Vitamin Water because someone said it was better. I got the pomegranate cherry flavor, because I (obviously) like pomegranate flavored stuff. Well...apparently he is always right. Damn him. (lol)

It was another slow day at work today. It was a bit better than yesterday though. One of my regulars came in for me. I've been doing her hair for about 5 years. She won't let anybody but me touch her hair. She's very sweet and I like her very much. She also always gives me a fat tip, which is always awesome, especially on a slow day.

On my break I went to get a pair of shoes I've had my eye on. They no longer had my size. Grr...

As I was getting off work a friend of mine in Arizona texted me and asked if she could call me. She said she needed some advice. I've known this girl for a long time. She's been through absolute hell in the past year, things I don't feel at liberty to talk about on here. Things are looking up for her finally. But it seems like no matter how good things are, she looks for something to be wrong. I understand that because of everything she's been through, she's a little paranoid. So I told (texted) her I was out with a friend and that tonight was not a good time to call me. Obviously, I am at home. I just wasn't in the mood to deal with it tonight. I feel kind of bad about lying to her. But I know if it was super-urgent and/or important, she would have told me. She was just like...oh...ok, no problem! So it couldn't have been anything huge. But still....

1 comments:

ShelbyAnne said...

Eeek, I do that too...tell my friends I'm "busy" because some days, you've got enough on your own plate, you don't need a big heaping bite of someone elses...

I am interested in this Pomegranate Mojito you've discovered and where I can find some. I (also) really enjoy things tropically flavored, pomegranate, passion fruit, etc etc etc. One time I had a passion fruit mango mojito at a restaurant and could've died happy right there. Well...after 3 or 4 more. So anyway, I get your point...and am now actively searching for said Bacardi Silver Pomegranate Mojito. Yum.