BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, April 11, 2008

Devil horns, co-workers and music in my head

So I heard this song on the radio on the way to work today. It was a song I love, so it was awesome. But it's been stuck in my head ever since. All. Day. Long. I even caught myself humming it at work. And it's not even the whole song. It's one single line. You'd think listening to other stuff would get it out of my head. Nope. It's still there. On the bright side, at least it's not a song I hate.

I have this one co-worker. She's a very sweet lady and I like her very much as a person, and she's a good stylist. But when she opens the salon in the mornings and counts the cash drawer, she never bothers to count the coin change. That, of course, makes the drawer count wrong when I close at night. When it comes to my job, I'm a stickler for accuracy. So naturally, this constant inaccuracy annoys the shit out of me.

I was selling some products to this woman at work today, who had her approximately-5-year-old daughter with her. The little girl was talking to me and everything. Really sweet kid. When they left I said bye-bye to her and threw up a peace sign, which is a habit of mine. In return, the kid threw me the devil horns \m/ which automatically made her the most aweosme kid of the day. =]

*sings*
From yeeeeeeesterdayyyyyy it's cooooooming!

Yup, still there. *sigh*

1 comments:

Dirty White boy said...

At least the little girl didnt flip you off..which mine has been known to do. I dont know where she gets THAT from! (lol)
Ive had bad songs stuck in my head before, like from Disney. Try being me, and walking around singing a "whole new world' without even thinking, then noticing everyone is staring.