BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, April 27, 2008

So it's Sunday

Nothing terribly interesting happening today. Went to work, did some hair. Almost nothing worth blogging over honestly. But I'm bored, so yeah.

I'm talking to Kai on MSN right now. It's still a bit awkward between us. Then we started talking about music, a love we both have in common, and it's fine at the moment. He just informed me the Justin Chancellor from the band Tool is Norwegian. I didn't know that. Of course he knows these things. Anything about Norwegian musicians, and he's all over it. The funny thing is the he can't STAND Black/Death Metal. Most of those bands come from Norway. He's met a few of them though.

Tool's Ænima cd is amazing. I'm listening to it right now. One of my favorites.

My 27-year-old unemployed friend might be getting a job this week. She's up for a job where her mother works. YAY!

1 week from tonight, I will be seeing Mindless Self Indulgence play at the NorVa. Wooo!

0 comments: