BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, April 24, 2008

Mmmm pomegranate

Mike's Hard Pomegranate Lemonade. Oh. My. GOD! Wayyyy better than the Bacardi Pom Mojito. Awesome stuff.

Just sayin'.

ALSO...

Chele's birthday was on Tuesday. As I said in my blog from that day, I left her a comment on her Myspace. Now, this wasn't just some lame, generic comment. It's something I actually spent time on. I found a picture of her favorite drummer, *cough* and added a caption and a bunch of sparkly shit to it to make it all cute. She has her comment moderation on, like we have on here. SHE STILL HASN'T LOOKED AT IT. I even saw her today and asked her if she'd looked at it yet. She said no, but she'd go right home and check it out. She hasn't. I'm starting to feel like the neglected single friend...

I complain too much, dont I? lol

2 comments:

ShelbyAnne said...

Hot damn everybody has something pomegranate these days?! I'm completely checking out this one too. Between Mike's and Bacardi...I'm gonna be toasted, haha.

You don't complain too much.

And even if you did, that's COMPLETELY what blogs are for. =)

The Muffin Man. said...

Mikes hard lemonade has nothing on Skyy Vodka and RedBull. It really cant even hold a candle to Bacardi Silver and Noss Energy.
Of course, it helps to have a little bit of cocaine in your system, but im just saying.