BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, July 7, 2008

Phew!

Possible T.M.I. ahead...


So yesterday I realized my period was about a week late.

I say "about" because I'm not super regular and on the rare occasion I'll skip one altogether. For whatever reason, whenever this happens it's usually when I haven't been with anyone in a while, so there's no cause for concern.

But if you've been keeping up, you know that is not the case this time.

So since I came to the realization that I was late, I was pretty much freaking out. Partly because I really don't want children at my age. Also partly because I definitely don't want a child with Josh, 1) because he's moved away, and 2) he's not mature enough to handle it. Not even close.

So I thought to myself: would he have had the sense to say something to me if there had been a condom issue? No, probably not. He's honestly not the brightest crayon in the box. He also doesn't have a lot of experience.

I was stressing out over it all night. I hardly slept. I couldn't concentrate on work today. All I could think about was what I was going to do, how I was going to tell Josh, if I was going to tell Josh, etc.

On my way home from work, I stopped at a drug store and got a Clear Blue Easy digital home pregnancy test. It's supposed to be one of the most accurate.

After 3 minutes, the results were in.

NOT PREGNANT

Thank you Goddess!!

3 comments:

scargosun said...

Dodged a bullet there. Whew! Glad it was negitive!

Dirty White boy said...

So..there is that sponge thing we discussed.
And.
Now you have me freaked out about visiting you this week.
Im going to need A LOT of bubble wrap..apparently.

ShelbyAnne said...

I happen to not trust pregnancy tests. Although I've never taken one that's lied to me...I'm sure you're golden.