BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, July 9, 2008

La la la

Couldn't think of a title. So there you go.

There's not really a whole lot to blog about. Well, there is, but I'm not going to. SOME things need not be made public.

So anyway...

Yesterday I was off work. I went to the shop and had one of the girls perm and cut my hair. I get perms about every 8-10 months. My hair is very straight and fine and I hate it. It won't do anything. But I don't get it horrendously curly though.

Chele came by when I was getting it done. She took a picture of me with her Blackberry, perm rods and all.

NO I AM NOT POSTING IT.

The perm came out really good. She did it better than the last girl did. No fried ends. No breakage at the hairline. No chemical burns on my neck. I am happy.

She also cut about 2 inches off my hair. I needed it. It just feels really short. I'll take a picture tomorrow after I can wash it and everything.

2 comments:

Dirty White boy said...

Am I the some thing that shouldnt be made public?

Cherlyn said...

You already know the answer to that. ;]

And I didn't say "shouldn't." I said "need not be." There's a difference. It's probably too late anyway. lol