BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, July 20, 2008

What was going to be yesterday's blog...

But I was too busy playing with my new phone. =P

Chele threw a birthday party for her boyfriend Henry on Friday night. It was at this karaoke bar. We all had a really good time. We were trying to get Henry to sing, but he wouldn't do it. Out of the 10 or so of us, only me, Chele and Chele's friend Jen sang. I sang Rhiannon by Fleetwood Mac. I forgot how low in my range that song is. I should have picked something else. lol

A bunch of Henry's co-workers were there too, of course. Some I knew by name, others I knew by appearance. This one kid was sitting next to me. I say "kid" because I'm not entirely sure he was even 21. He might have been. But there was no one checking IDs at the door.

So we're kind of chit chatting, and he asks me, "didn't you used to date Josh?" This kid works with Henry, so obviously he also worked with Josh. So I say yeah and he says how he always liked Josh and they got along really good and they were friends and all that.

He's there for maybe all of 30 minutes and then he has to leave.

About 5 minutes after he left, Chele got a text from him. He told her he thinks I'm cute.

*sigh*

First off, isn't that like, breaking Man Law or something? You don't hit on a girl who recently dated one of your friends. Not cool.

Second, I like younger men, but that's seriously pushing it.

And lastly, I don't find this guy remotely attractive.

I mean, I'm flattered and all. But just...no.

7 comments:

~Sheila~ said...

Younger men are like puppies. You have to train them and make sure they don't pee on the carpet. Keep a rolled up newspaper near at all times if you change your mind about dating him (or anyone else younger).

Anonymous said...

Yeah, but isn't it nice to be crunched on a little? Even if it has NO POSSIBILITIES... ?!?!

Dirty White boy said...

so...without getting too personal...did you ever, start?

Julie H said...

I've never done karaoke. I'm always too worried about looking like an ass lol.

Dirty White boy said...

BTW...last time I did Karaoke, I didnt know the words and Courtney Love came up to help me out. Courtney Love can take the spotlight off anyone, noone was looking at me anymore. Thank God.

ShelbyAnne said...

So a child, who got along with your former scumbag, think's you're cute.

Well golly gee, that's just swell.

Haha. Find out how old he is, then we'll talk. =)

Dirty White boy said...

Well, you answered the question on a public blog, so whats that say?