BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, July 4, 2008

In response...

...to comments on my last blog.

@ Julie and Shelby: Thank you girls. *hugs*

@ Sheila: I've only ever left him one comment. He's still on my friends list, so I'm still on his. I've decided to be the bigger person and not delete him. And I haven't confronted him about it. In fact, I haven't talked to him at all. He did say he wanted to stay friends and hang out. He apparently didn't mean it. I fucking HATE when guys do that! But he's leaving for Wisconsin Monday morning, none of this really matters.

I talked on the phone with Chele last night and told her everything that went down. Chele and her boyfriend are friends with Josh (which is how I met him). She said she was going to kick his ass. So the alley jump line forms behind Chele! lol

1 comments:

Julie H said...

He so doesn't sound worth the heartbreak! Sorry you are going through this.