BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, July 22, 2008

LOLs for the day

One of the blogs I read regularly is Prevuze. It's a blog about the soap opera Days Of Or Lives, which I have been watching faithfully since around 1992.

Prevuze blogs spoilers about the following day's episode of Days along with some humorous commentary. I don't read about any particular episode until after I've watched it. I never read spoilers. I enjoy the show much more when I don't know what's going to happen. Frankly, I don't understand why anyone reads spoilers. But that's neither here nor there.

This morning I was reading the blog regarding yesterday's episode. I was reading people's comments and came across this:

Hahaha! I'm assuming he clicked on the link on my blog roll out of curiosity or something. Too funny.

And no Jared, you don't have to start at the beginning. But you're not gonna know what's going on right away ether. ;]


And now I leave you with Stephen Colbert's tribute to the late George Carlin.

2 comments:

Dirty White boy said...

Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.

KatBouska said...

Ha! That's great. I used to be a DOOL fan too. Sammy still up to her old tricks? Hope and Bo working things out? It's been a long time...but it takes FOREVER to see any progress. I hate that.