BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Visible ink

Conversation with Jared from yesterday:

Gr8Cookie71: random observation
Joker on Mars: oh god, what
Gr8Cookie71: did you realize the tattoo on your wrist is briefly clearly visible in Lonely Hearts?
Joker on Mars: haha. no.
Gr8Cookie71: i was watching it last night and happened to notice it
Joker on Mars: when during the sitting at the typwriter scene
Gr8Cookie71: nope, surprisingly
Joker on Mars: ive been trying to stay away from tattoos, for that reason.
Gr8Cookie71: its when you're meeting all the women in the beginning, and the large woman grabs you and kisses you
Gr8Cookie71: your hand comes around her back and you can see it
Joker on Mars: lol.
Joker on Mars: never knew that
Joker on Mars: and! no one has ever pointed it out before
Gr8Cookie71: i was like....did i just see what i thought i saw?
Gr8Cookie71: *rewind...slow-motion...*
Gr8Cookie71: yup, there it is!


Screencap I took this morning, complete with arrow:



BTW, anyone who hasn't seen this movie, go rent it. It's very good. It's a crime drama. But there's one particular scene that never fails to make me laugh hysterically. I'm not sure it's supposed to be funny. It's just the way Jared plays it; the expressions on his face. It's awesome.

I was going to post the scene I'm talking about, but youtube apparently took it down. Damnit. =[

4 comments:

scargosun said...

I hate that I missed your Q&A while I was having computer issues.

Mom2FiveBratz said...

ooohhh. I know what it is, its the woman thats fuckin him with some oddly shaped nippies, is that the scene you mean? lol....

Dirty White boy said...

you posted our conversation????

you know this means paypack. hahahaha.

Cherlyn said...

There's way worse conversations I could have posted.