BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, June 30, 2008

Your questions answered

I figured I had enough questions to answer for now. If anyone wants to ask more, I can always do another one of these.


From Alaina
What was you most embarrassing moment? I would have to say it was the 5-minute giggle-fit I had on stage in the middle of the play I had the lead in my Senior year in high school.


From Shelby
What makes you cry? Pretty much anything: memories, certain movies, songs...anything that evokes a strong emotional response from me. I am a wuss. I also cry when I'm really angry.

Why did you decide to be a stylist? Doing hair was something I was interested in at a pretty young age. I would always go with my mom to the salon when she got her hair done. The whole process fascinated me.

Describe yourself in one word. Passionate.

Why did you start blogging? Well I started my account in order to be able comment on someone else's blog. Then I decided it would be a good outlet for my rants.

Who reads your blog the most? You guys would have to answer that for me. If I had to venture a guess, I would say either Scargosun, Shelby or Jared.

Who is your best friend? Michele (Chele) Buchard.

What is your biggest regret? Not going to Europe when I had the chance.


From Amanda
What do you consider your biggest failure? Two failed marriages.

Your biggest success? My career.

What "group" did you belong to in high school? I was a choir/drama geek.

Do you still keep in contact with your high school friends? No. I live in a different state now.

Do you agree with same sex marriage? Why? I support same sex marriage 100%. Everyone should have the same rights regardless of their sexual orientation.

When do you find you blog the most? In the evenings after work.

When can't you stand to be alone? When I'm scared or worried.

When can't you stand to be around people? When I've been around stupid people all day at work. That happens a lot.

What's your absolute favorite dessert? Ooh nice one! Umm...either German chocolate cake or tiramisu. I can't narrow it down further than that.

What's the longest your hair ever was? It was down to my waist when I was 5. As an adult, the longest it's been is the length it is now. It's down to my brastrap.

Do you like it when people tell you to do their hair any way you want too? Not really. I'm always afraid I'll give them something they'll hate. So when they say that, I'll ask some specific questions to get some idea of what they don't want.

Do you play an instrument? Which one? I was in the school orchestra when I was in 4th grade. I played violin. We moved the following summer and my next school didn't have an orchestra, so I fell out of practice. I wish I'd kept it up.

How did you meet Jared Leto? I'll tell the long version since I'm bored.

So I was on this online game site one night this past November (I think) playing Slingo. There's a chat thingy in the game so you can chat with other players in the room your playing in. So I'm getting involved in the chat. And there's this dude in there playing and chatting as well. Some of the other players are calling him Jared.

At this point, I had no idea who he was. None.

Looking back, other players calling him Jared, combined with the "mars" reference in his username should have tipped me off. DUH!

Anyway, we're all talking and the conversation became one of a sexual nature. I said something (I don't remember what) that apparently got his attention. (lol) Before he left the game he said he wanted to add me to his friends list. I said sure. So a bit later, after he left, I went to my profile to accept his add request and decided to check out his profile.

There was a picture.
Photobucket
Jared. Fucking. Leto.

I'll take this opportunity to say that I've been a fan of him as an actor since the mid-90s. I've also been a fan of his band since late 2006. I've also always found him extremely attractive. I mean, come on...how could you not? The dude's freakin' hot! (I can see his head swelling from here. lol)

I went back to the room we'd been playing in (I don't think I've ever told Jared this) and asked the players we'd been chatting with if he really was who his profile claimed he was. I was met with a resounding "YES."

After that, I freaked out a little. I'll admit it.

In subsequent gaming sessions, we chatted some more, eventually exchanging contact info. We've talked on Yahoo and AIM pretty regularly ever since.

We haven't met in person yet. I'm sure we will at some point.


Last but not least, from Jared:
When was the last time you propositioned someone online? Whenever I last propositioned you. I'm not even kidding.

Do you honestly like my brother better than me? Ugh...we've talked about this. For anyone else reading this, I've talked to Shannon online a total of TWO times, and exchanged 3 or 4 emails with him (which would probably be more if he checked his email more often). I like Shannon, but I don't know him well enough to be able to say I like him better.

Shaved, trimmed, or all natural? On myself? Shaved, with a closely trimmed triangle. On a guy, either shaved or trimmed. Just do something.

I know if you spit or swallow, so lets see....is anal a thought, or a no-go? I can't believe you asked me this. Actually...yes I can. I just can't believe I'm answering it. In public. Anyway...after some thought, I've decided that I'd do it if I knew the guy had plenty of experience with it and knew what he was doing.

Where do you see yourself in 5 years? I don't like this question. I can never think of a good answer. And I still can't.

When are you getting combined assault? When are you buying it for me?

Should i post this type of post on my blog, or do like my mind tells me and just say 'NOOOO'? YESSSSSSSSSSS!

3 comments:

Manders said...

That was so much fun to read. Awesome blog Cherlyn!

Manders said...

oh, and I might add, it was so much better than Kathy's. Hands down. You win girl.

ShelbyAnne said...

And here I really thought I knew everything about you...BUT I DIDN'T!! That's just crazy to me, because I've read your blog since it's beginning, and you'd think by now we would've covered everything, right? Guess not. =)