BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, June 16, 2008

Does it really need a title?

No Josh tonight. He has an exam in the morning, so he's doing the responsible thing and staying home to study. He's in school for massage therapy. He finishes this week. We're going to Busch Gardens on Wednesday. =]


So, I got an email from the ex-boyfriend today. Caught me a bit off gaurd.

Hey you..
are you mad at me or something? haven't seen you online in a loooooong time.

And I'm sorry for not being online, I've just been working long ass hours. so when I get home I pretty much go right to bed.

well I hope I hear from you soon Cherlyn. and I hope everything is ok with you...


My response:

I'm online as much as always for the most part. I've been getting out of the house a bit more these days though, which is good.

I'm not mad at you Kai. I just needed some space. That's why I stopped IMing you whenever I saw you sign on MSN. I had to get over my feelings for you and move on. The first time I saw you sign on MSN with your girlfriend's name added to yours on your display name with the hearts and all that shit, I felt like I'd been slapped in the face. It really hurt. Then when I didn't IM you, you didn't IM me either, and that hurt too. I know it was never your intention to hurt me, but you did. For the sake of my own sanity, I had to break away from you. I hope you can understand that.

I do still care about you and I hope we can still be friends. Because I'm finally at a point where I CAN be friends with you.


I'm glad I was able to let him know what's been going on in my head. I'm even more glad he was the one to reach out first, because I sure as hell wasn't going to.

I thought about mentioning J's offer to kick his ass, but decided not to. =P

2 comments:

Manders said...

ooo! I wish all relationships had a closure opportunity like you got. That's very cool.

scargosun said...

Nicely put.
BTW, where did you find Pom flavored water? I haven't seen it.