BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Amanda Arlene....

I'd love to keep reading your blog, but I was too late to make your list before you went private. I'd appreciate it if you could add me. My email is on my profile. Thanks!


I've had a headache all day. I think it was because it was really smokey out this morning when I went for my walk. The smoke has drifted here from the wildfires at the Great Dismal Swamp.


So I talked to the ex-boyfriend today for a bit. It was actually pleasant. He told me he realized that I needed space, which was why he'd stopped IMing me for so long. Apparently, he knows me better than I gave him credit for. I also told him about Josh. He said he was happy for me, but that he was also a little jealous. As petty at it is, I'm glad he's a little jealous. But I really do think we can probably be friends now. We both just needed that separation before we could get to that point.

5 comments:

Manders said...

I've added you to my listing, so you should receive an invite to my blog in your inbox shortly.

Headache's are going around, my sister has a nasty one too today. Hope you feel better.

scargosun said...

I had one yesterday that was pretty bad. Must me contagious over the interwebs.

KatBouska said...

You can't be friends...just wait...I bet he can't do it!!

Mom2FiveBratz said...

ha ha at him being a little jealous, feels good doesnt it? lol.

Anonymous said...

I agree with Kathy... he can't be just friends with you... it's just a sinking line right now. Opps, fishing analogy on a girls blog. Am I going to be stoned? eek!