BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, June 12, 2008

Typical Thursday

Somewhat busy at work, but not irritatingly so. Tips were good. Only one annoying customer. All in all, a good day.

One of my online friends, that I thought I was at least somewhat close to, deleted me from his Myspace. I really have no idea why. To my knowledge, I haven't done anything to piss him off. It's kind of bothering me.

So I had to bring something up with Josh last night. He's moving back to Wisconsin sometime this summer. I knew this when I first agreed to go out with him. Honestly, I thought it was just going to be a sex thing, which I was ok with. But he's not treating me like a girl he's just screwing. He's dating me: taking me to dinner, for drinks, bowling (yes, we went bowling), etc. So I was a bit puzzled by the whole situation. That, and I'm really getting to like him a lot, and I don't want to be setting myself up to get hurt. So I asked him what the deal was, mentioning all the points I just stated. He said he really had no answer for me and he kind of felt bad for getting the both of us into this situation at this point, but at the same time he was really glad we were going out. So I guess he's just as puzzled by the whole thing as I am.

*sigh*

2 comments:

scargosun said...

Ok.
1. The MySpace thing is odd. I don't have a MySpace page and I think it's odd. I'd ask. It would keep me up at night.
2. Josh - go with the flow as long as possible if you are having a good time. It's summer!

ShelbyAnne said...

Mess mess mess. Isn't life grand?

It'll work itself out though, eh?