BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, June 26, 2008

Suckage...

Conversation between me and Josh last night when we were at dinner.

Me: So...when are you leaving?
Josh: Probably next week if my transfer's gone through.
Me: Next week?
Josh: Yeah...
Me: *looking down at my food* I didn't realize it was gonna be quite that soon.
Josh: Didn't I tell you it was the first week of July?
Me: I don't think you did...
Josh: I thought I did.
Me: Nope.

*5 minutes later*

Me: *still staring at food, barely eating*
Josh: You got awfully quiet.
Me: I know. Sorry.
Josh: What? Are you upset that I'm leaving or something?
Me: Well yeah.
Josh: Well it's not like you didn't know.
Me: *thinking: thank you, Captain fucking Obvious!* I know. I just didn't realize it was gonna be this soon.


This sucks. =[
Yes, I knew he was leaving. Yes, I knew not to get all emotionally involved. And I didn't. It's not like I'm in love with him or anything. But I do really like him. He's a good guy. We have fun. The sex is great. I'm gonna miss him...

6 comments:

Dirty White boy said...

You cant travel??

Cherlyn said...

I really just don't want to get into another long-distance relationship. It's not worth it.

Anonymous said...

Just enjoy the time you have now... otherwise you'll regret that you spent this time moping or whatever.

scargosun said...

GA! What is up the the, "You knew I was going.." shit. Please you know if he is such a great guy, he would have not have said that.

scargosun said...

GA! What is up the the, "You knew I was going.." shit. Please you know if he is such a great guy, he would have not have said that.

ShelbyAnne said...

Hmm. This sucks. I'm sorry dear.