BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, June 9, 2008

It's 91 degrees outside right now

Why can't it just stay like, 70-80 degrees all year? That would be great.

I'm hanging out with Josh tonight after he gets off work. He took me to lunch yesterday too. Things are going really well. The only problem is, I get this lecture from my mother any time I start dating someone. It's like she thinks I'm still 15 or something. I know it's coming from a good place. That's the only reason I tolerate it. Well..."tolerate" isn't quite the right word. I actually kind of tuned her out. I've heard it all before.

3 comments:

scargosun said...

Oh yeah...how would you like to be having that talk with your mom ABOUT her instead of FROM her?

Dirty White boy said...

so have u slept with him yet?

Anonymous said...

Interesting to know.