BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Boredom relief

Can you whistle? Yup

Scariest thrill ride you've been on? The Griffon at Busch Gardens was pretty intense. There's two 90 degree drops. I loved it though.

Where is your favorite place on earth? A rock show at the NorVa

Whats the last song you danced to? Hmm...I'm not sure.

Ever had a stalker? Not that I know of

Do you own a bike, rollerblades, or skates? No, no and no.

Whats your schools mascot? When I was in school...Pirates

Play any sports? Nope

Ever been to a concert? Oh yeah

Who did you last hang out with? I went to lunch with my mom today. Other than her, I was with Josh last night

How much is your car payment? $217 per month

Favorite thing to do in the summer? Concerts and Busch Gardens

What about in the winter? Ehh....

Something you hate to do? Water the lawn

Last thing you looked at? The keyboard

Last thing you spilled? Coffee this morning. I'm a klutz.

Who knows you best? Chele probably

Last time you were in a tanning bed? YEARS ago. Before my step-dad got skin cancer.

Who was the last person that messaged you? On myspace: some random dude. Text message: Josh

Last thing you put in your hair? Leave-in conditioner

Do you own any Barbie's? Nope

Ever had a pogo stick? I did, actually

What year did you discover MySpace? 2005

What credit cards do you have? None right now

How many kids do you have or want to have? Probably none at this point

What did you do today? Went for my walk, watered the lawn, showered, went to lunch with mom

What do you do when you are upset? Listen to music. Certain bands/songs can always cheer me up.

Are you keeping a secret from someone close? Yes

Have you ever led someone on? No. I'm a flirt, but that's not the same thing.

Do you like to swim? Yup

What's the last thing you drank? Raspberry lemonade

What would be the best gift ever? Money, and lots of it.

Do you prefer to talk on the phone or text? Text

Do you believe in global warming? Absolutely

What is your favorite farm animal? Goats! I don't know why.

What is your current mood? =]

Who do you admire? Lots of people

Which celebrity would you like to swap lives with? Ha! I don't think I would

Are you bringing sexy back? Damn right!

How many best friends do you have? 3 or 4

What was/is your favorite subject in school? Music and science

Do you sing in the shower? Yup

Who do you plan on voting for? I'm not sure

What are your thoughts on animal testing? Well...I have mixed feelings about it honestly. I hate to think of animals being harmed or killed for medical testing.
But what if that's the only way to find a cure for cancer or something?

Are you photogenic? Eh...sometimes

What are your favorite outdoor activities? Walking

Do you believe in aliens? Yup

Do you wish on shooting stars? Sometimes

Where were you born? Ft.Smith, AK

Favorite smell? Leather

What noise do you currently hear? Dance With Me by TSOL

0 comments: