BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, June 5, 2008

So...

I have a date with Josh tomorrow night. We are going to a comedy club. It should be pretty fun.

I haven't been on a first date in, literally, YEARS. Me and...He Whose Name Shall Not Be Spoken, never went on a first date. We never went on any dates. But that happens when you're in a long-distance relationship.

The last first date I went on was with my ex-husband. In 1999.

Oh my God. That's a long fucking time ago. O.O


So here's a new picture. It's one of those self-taken Myspacey pictures.

I just realized that I have a ridiculous amount of pictures in that shirt.

3 comments:

Julie H said...

Have a great time, you look beautiful!

scargosun said...

You look great! That color looks wonderful on you!

ShelbyAnne said...

Whatever hottie chick, it's like riding a bike (or something else) should come right back to ya. =)