BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, June 1, 2008

I am finished with you

The last time I talked to Kai, he told me how much he valued my friendship. That was 3 weeks ago. I realized that ever since we broke up, I'd always still IM him when he signed on MSN. So I decided to conduct a (slightly shady) experiment. I stopped IMing him, just to see if he'd IM me. He hasn't. Not once. So much for valuing my friendship.

Fuck him.

And! When I was online for a bit this morning before work, he signed on (I had it set to appear offline, so no big deal). He added his new girlfriend's name to his MSN display name. With hearts and shit. Cheesy, yes. But he never did that when we were together. Yes, I'm having some jealousy issues. I really wish I wasn't.


And now for the "when it rains, it pours" segment of my blog.

This guy Josh, who is a friend/co-worker of Chele's boyfriend, asked me out. He's like 23-24 (go me!). This came from so far out in left field. We're kind of acquaintances, but I've said like, eight sentences to this dude my entire life. But I figure, why not? He also said he's moving away in a month and a half. I forget where or why. So it's not like we'll get "involved." Could be fun.

AND! TJ is coming out here to visit later this month.

AND! I also kind of like this other dude. But he's ridiculously out of my league. I'm not naive enough to think anything will really happen there.

GAH!

4 comments:

scargosun said...

Would you have really wanted to be associated with someone who decorated your name, in a public forum, with hearts and shit? I think not. Flush him.

ShelbyAnne said...

Do you want a comment from me about Kai or not?

I'm thinking not, because you probably can already hear my voice (just imagine it, ok?) saying what you know I'd say. So I'll leave it at that.

BUT, find some new boys, new flings, new whatevers, and GET TO IT GIRL! And no one can ever, EVER be out of a league that doesn't exist (i.e. GET TO IT GIRL!)

ShelbyAnne said...

Do you want a comment from me about Kai or not?

I'm thinking not, because you probably can already hear my voice (just imagine it, ok?) saying what you know I'd say. So I'll leave it at that.

BUT, find some new boys, new flings, new whatevers, and GET TO IT GIRL! And no one can ever, EVER be out of a league that doesn't exist (i.e. GET TO IT GIRL!)

ShelbyAnne said...

P.S. I am impatient so I clicked the button twice. Sorry about that deary. =)