BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, June 22, 2008

Mmmm coffee

There was a bunch of stuff I was going to blog about last night. But when I got home from work, my mom got on a rant about various stuff (none involving me, thank god) and talked my ear off for about an hour. By the time she was done, I'd forgotten what all I was going to blog about. And it's too early right now for me to remember. I haven't had adequate amounts of coffee yet.

Things are going well with Josh still. I've decided to forgo talking about the previously mentioned issues for the time being. I'll probably change my mind about a million times.

TJ is in town. I'm not sure what I'm going to do there. I've yet to so much as mention him to Josh. Hmm...

2 comments:

Dirty White boy said...

Im bored. If only you played combined assault.

scargosun said...

Double up, buttercup.


That's all I'm sayin'