BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Wow

I just realized I haven't blogged since Monday. I haven't really had a whole lot to say I guess.

Dinner with Josh tonight. =]


So my friend Jade texted me the other day. She got married on Sunday. This concerns me. Why, you ask? Because she was engaged to someone else a month ago, who she'd been with for 3 years. Apparently she's known her new husband for a long time (she didn't say how long though), and they just realized they were made for each other and got married.

This is what happens when you listen to too much Loveline (I love me some Dr. Drew): it's her impulsive behavior that's the biggest concern. She's a recently recovered heroin addict. She's been clean for about 4 months. It's way too early in her recovery to make a huge, life-changing decision like this. I wish her all the best in the world, but I worry for her.


On an unrelated note: It pains me when someone I care about is hurting and there's nothing I can do. But it makes me happy that people feel comfortable opening up to me and telling me such things.

2 comments:

scargosun said...

You are just one of those people that others feel comfortable opening up to. I used to be like that but I became fo flippin' cynical that I think I frightened people instead. Sigh.

Dirty White boy said...

Dinner with Josh..is that like a sexual inuendo?