BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, June 13, 2008

WTF

So I emailed my friend John and asked him why he deleted me from his myspace. Here is the response I got:

Cleaning out my friends list and well you don't really talk to me anymore I've been trying to make plans with you and you seem to blow it off so I really don't know what else to say.

I just emailed him back:

I've never blown off anything. You keep saying you're gonna come down here and you never do.
So far as me not talking to you...you could IM me just as easily as I could IM you. Or text, or call, or whatever. Seems like everybody I know thinks that if I'm not the one to always make contact that I don't want to be friends anymore. Maybe I want someone, anyone, to reach out to me first.
Whatever...


I swear, I am just going to stop IMing everybody I know, just to see if anybody even fucking bothers to talk to me.

5 comments:

scargosun said...

"Cleaning out my friends list"

I just really don't get this action.

ShelbyAnne said...

Aww I would IM you. If he's gonna be like THAT, let him go!

my2boyz said...

What? That is so rude!

Dirty White boy said...

lol...im going to i.m you anyways. just to bug you. i can be annoying like that.

Mom2FiveBratz said...

I have a myspace too, but I never get on it anymore. It takes forever to load up, whats up with that!