BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, May 30, 2008

I have been told to let you all know...

Jared will probably not be blogging until Monday. His mom is staying at his place right now ("WHY THE FUCK SHE CANT STAY WITH SHANNON ...IS BEYOND ME" lol), and she thinks he got rid of his blog. That's also why he hasn't blogged all week. So there you go.


ALSO!

Jared is up for PETA's World's Sexiest Vegetarian. So you should all vote for him HERE. You gotta scroll about half-way down before you get to him, but he's there. He's currently holding 2nd place in the men's category. Make sure you vote in the female category as well, or you will get the dreaded ERROR message. You can also vote as much as you want.

Ok, I'm done pimping Jared now. lol

3 comments:

scargosun said...

Why couldn't she stay with Shannon? I agree but it probably has something to do with the B-day party. Thanks for the update though. I thought maybe he stopped posting altogether I will venture to the PETA website ONLY to vote. They scare me a little.

Dirty White boy said...

Ive won this before. You get a plaque. Thats it. I think its in storage. No one ever gives money! lol.

ShelbyAnne said...

OH man where have I been you blogging fiend!? Sheesh! Go you!