BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, May 29, 2008

Damnit!

I can't find my "A Beautiful Lie" CD! >.<

I got the deluxe edition not too long ago. I was going to give my other one to Chele because she told me the copy I burned for her has started skipping. So I go to look for it today so I can give it to her. Not in the case. Not in either CD player in my room (the deluxe edition is in one of them). Not in the CD player in my car. Not in the CD book I keep in my car. Not in the CD-ROM on the computer. Looked to see if I may have inadvertently put it in the deluxe edition case. Nope. I even checked my CD Walkman that I haven't used in forever. IT'S FUCKING GONE!

I actually just thought of one more place to look. I just don't feel like going back out to my car. I'll look tomorrow...


Edit: Found it! Now I feel stupid.

0 comments: