BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, May 15, 2008

Jared made me....

He had explanations for his answers. I won't. Unless I steal his.

Would you rather:

Eat a can of cat food -or- eat 7 whole lemons (seeds, pulp, juice, and rind)?
Lemons, definitely.

Have one child who is totally out of control -or- 9 children who are well behaved angels?
One out of control child would probably be easier to handle than 9 in the long run.

Have an attractive spouse with a hideously annoying laugh -or- an attractive spouse who is a really bad dresser?
I'll take the bad dresser. I could always shop for him.

Without ever being able to wash them, be forced to forever use the same bath towel -or- sleep in the same sheets?
Sleep in the same sheets.

Publicly mud wrestle your spouse -or- a stranger?
stranger, providing it was a hot stranger. <--- keeper

Wake up one day and not recognize your friends and family -or- wake up one day and have them not recognize you?
Me not recognize them.

Have very, very smelly underarm sweat -or- non-odorous underarm sweat that nonetheless causes terrible stains on all your clothes?
I'll take the stains. They can wash out

Have one thick, furry eyebrow across your entire forehead -or- an inordinate amount of ear and nose hair that cannot be removed?
uni-brow, i have nothing against getting waxed. <--- yup


Have all your friends be smarter than you -or- have all your friends be much better looking than you?
A lot of my friends ARE smarter than me. I'm handling it well. lol

As a 25 year old, forget your entire childhood up to age 15 -or- lose your memory of the last 5 years?
I don't remember much of my childhood anyway, so it wouldn't be that big a loss.


As a groom, forget the ring -or- be one hour late for your wedding?
A ring can be replaced. Punctuality is forever.

Be offensive -or- incredibly passive?
Being offensive is alot of fun. <--- lol yup

Share your home with 6 90 year old men and 6 90 year old women -or- 2 ostriches?
I like ostriches


Get free gas for your car or the next 5 years -or- be exempt from speeding tickets for the rest of your life?
Free gas, no question


Have the power to read minds -or- the power to make anyone fall in love with you?
Hmm...that's a tough one really. I'm not sure I'd want to know what's on everyone's minds. It would probably freak me out. I'll take the love.

Spend every minute for the rest of your life indoors -or- outdoors?
Indoors. I'm too spoiled lol


Hang upside down suspended from the Eiffel Tower by a nylon cord -or- be strapped to the wing of a flying airplane with only duct tape?
I'd hang on the Eiffel Tower

Be 6 feet tall and ugly -or- 3 feet tall and beautiful?
6 feet tall and ugly I guess.

Be stranded on an island for 2 years with 20 friends -or- with a group of 20 famous people of your choosing?
Friends, for sure.

Be stuck in a warm, dark place -or- a cold, light place?
warm and dark, that way if im stuck, i could at least sleep. <--- yup

Have a photo place always lose your photos -or- have the airlines always lose your luggage?
Photo place. And I'm with Jared...people still use those?

0 comments: