BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, May 14, 2008

I have no title...

...because I can't think of one.

I talked to Terry for a while a couple of nights ago. We hadn't really talked in ages. It was really nice. He's got a girlfriend and he's really happy with her. He said he learned a lot from our relationship and what not to do. We both did. I think there's been enough space between us and enough time that we might actually be able to be friends now. I've missed that. He's a good dude.

And yesterday I talked to Kai. He told me about this girl he's apparently falling for. I know what you're all thinking. I was thinking it too. So I called him on it. He swore to me that he was being 100% truthful with me this time because he values our friendship and stills feels bad about what he put me through before. So...I believe him. I asked him if she felt the same way. He said she does. It did upset me, but nearly as bad as before. Partly because I had my mind on other things. But also because I know it's time to move on. It's passed time to move on, in fact. So that's what I'm doing.

I also called my auto insurance agent yesterday because my rates had gone up. Now they're lower than before the rate increase. W00T!

4 comments:

scargosun said...

Healing hurts, don't let anyone tell you different.

WTG about the insurance. Every little bit helps these days.

Dirty White boy said...

i think im a little bummed you didnt write about me, after i shared my goods with you and all.

Mom2FiveBratz said...

I got a letter from my insurance about rates going up and they were lower. Weird to me too but i will take it!

ShelbyAnne said...

Oh my, I want to know what sweet-talk you used, because I've got more than one Corporte America helpdesk to yell at, haha.

I'm glad the Kai thing is going better...sounds like it'll eventually turn into a good friendship.