BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, May 25, 2008

Just another Sunday

I worked all day (that's 8 hours) at the salon by myself, because apparently no one wants to work holiday weekends. AND! Tomorrow, instead of working my normal 6 hours, I am working 9.

Happy fucking Memorial Day.

On a happier note: my friend TJ called me today. I happened to be in a lull between customers, so I was able to talk to him for a bit. TJ and I have known each other for about 12-13 years. He's a helicopter pilot in the Army and has done 2 tours in Iraq. He's currently stationed in Texas, but still has a lot of friends here on the East Coast including myself. Back in the day, before he met his now-ex-wife, whenever he and I were between relationships at the same time, we had a friends-with-benefits thing going on. He and his ex split this past December after 10 years of marriage. He came to visit in January. We hung out, but I was involved with Kai, so nothing happened. He's coming to visit again next month. This will be the first time in over 10 years we've both been single at the same time. This should prove to be interesting...

4 comments:

Dirty White boy said...

i told you how to solve that.

Mom2FiveBratz said...

You should totally hook up with TJ.

scargosun said...

Ooooooo! Fun! I will totally be living vicariously thru you when he comes into town.

ShelbyAnne said...

Hmm...interesting. We'll see how it goes I guess then huh?