BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, May 22, 2008

Busy ass day

So I got to work, and my boss was there. It was slow at the time, so she had me re-stocking and cleaning the retail shelves. Cleaning the retail shelves is probably my most hated job at work. The shelves are glass, so you have to take down ALL the product, clean the glass, then put ALL the product back up. It's not like it's hard. It's just tedious. Took me about an hour and a half to complete my section.

As soon as the boss leaves for the day and I'm there by myself, I start getting customers. It was pretty much non-stop for the rest of the night. I've been doing hair for a long time, so I cut pretty fast. I was rolling them right in and out. Tips were awesome tonight too.

I didn't get to take a break, so of course, I'm starving after work. So after I get the shop closed up and head out, I ended up going to the bad place...

McDonalds.

Mmmmm cheeseburger.

2 comments:

scargosun said...

I do that too...go to the bad place when you are starving and on your way home from work. Alhtough, as much as I love cheese burgers, the new chicken sandwich that is a take-off on Chick-fil-a is REALLY good.

Dirty White boy said...

GASPPP....NOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!