BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, May 8, 2008

I like my coffee black just like my metal

I am doing this because I am bored and I have nothing better or more interesting to write about.

This is a music survey. How it works is, you put your music player (iPod, iTunes, MP3, WMP, whatever) on shuffle. Then you answer each question with each song that comes up whether it makes sense or not. Don't skip songs.


What is your name? Or what should your name be?
Lovesong - The Cure

How is your life going?
What Do They Know? - Mindless Self Indulgence

What is your nickname?
Blind - Korn

What is your theme song?
The Dope Show - Marilyn Manson

What is your best friend's theme song?
My December - Linkin Park

How is your life going to turn out?
Irresponsible Hate Anthem - Marilyn Manson

Will you get married?
Doin' Time - Sublime
hahaha

Will you have kids?
I Love It Loud - KISS

What will your job be?
Whipstickagostop - Mindless Self Indulgence

Did you/will you finish school?
Hey Daddy - Korn

Who is your best friend?
Slow Ride - Beastie Boys

Who is or will be your significant other?
Flute Loop - Beastie Boys

Who do you like?
Sugar - System of a Down

How will you die?
Faith - Limp Bizkit

How do you feel right now?
Tryin' to Throw Your Arms Around the World - U2

What is your favorite song?
I Don't Mind - Drain STH

How could you describe your parents?
Wynona's Big Brown Beaver - Primus
Hahaha omg!

Your best friend[s]?
Smooth - Santana

Your teachers?
#9 Dream - John Lennon

Your significant other [or crush...]?
Crash Course in Brain Surgery - Metallica

Yourself?
Outlaw Torn - Metallica

What is your best feature?
Not Falling - Mudvayne

What will you be / should you be, profession-wise?
Closer - Nine Inch Nails
I wanna fuck you like an animal? lol

How could you describe this survey?
Cold Hard Bitch - JET

What makes you angry?
Bottled Up Inside - Korn

What makes you sad?
Damage Inc. - Metallica

What makes you happy?
Take A Look Around - Limp Bizkit

What makes you dance?
Naked Sunday - Stone Temple Pilots
hahahah

What is your favorite color?
Do You Call My Name - Ra

How would you describe yourself?
Let Me Go Rock & Roll - KISS

Who is your worst enemy?
March of the Martyrs - Otep

Who do you hate?
I Still Love You - KISS

Who do you love?
Mary Jane's Last Dance - Tom Petty & the Heartbreakers

Who do you lust after?
Eat Me, Drink Me - Marilyn Manson

Finish the Sentence

I wish
Tears Are Falling - KISS

I want to
Cannibal - Static-X

I want to kill
Escape - Metallica

I want to eat
Cemetary Gates - Pantera

My head
Daddyuwarbash - Skinny Puppy

I am
Elenor Rigby - The Beatles
lol

My best feature is
Another Brick in the Wall (Parts 1, 2 & 3) - Korn

My eyes are
Sean Olsen - Korn

My hair is
Balck Sabbath - Black Sabbath

My face is
Burning Flag - Marilyn Manson

You should
End of the Beginning - 30 Seconds To Mars

Random

Words of advice
The Devil's Rejects - Rob Zombie

How do others see me?
Love Gun - KISS

How do I see myself?
In the Shadow of the Valley of Death - Marilyn Manson


My iTunes apparenty likes KISS and Manson today....

2 comments:

Dirty White boy said...

jesus. can that be any more longer, or more difficult?
i'll think about it..after i figure it out.

ShelbyAnne said...

I'm totally doing that when I get home later today. I'm hecka excited to see what happens...tee hee!