BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Blah blah blah....

So I'm washing my bedroom curtains. Not a big deal. I just hate having to put them back up. I have 2 floor-length curtains and a valance. It's a huge pain in the ass. I also have to vacuum this afternoon. Joy...

My 4-years-unemployed friend got a job. WOOT!! So more listening to her bitch and moan about boredom and lack of money.

I don't think I've gone a single day this week without going to the store for something. Either me or my mom always thinks of something else one of us needs. I went this morning. I have to go again this afternoon because I forgot something.

*sigh*

2 comments:

Mom2FiveBratz said...

unemployed for 4 years? Im going to say he/she wasnt looking.

ShelbyAnne said...

You sound just like me...and my mom. I swear I never, EVER make it out without forgetting something. Fan-freaking-tastic.