BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, May 16, 2008

For Whom The Bell Tolls

I've decided that whenever I can't think of a title, I'm just going to use the title of whatever song is stuck in my head. There's always something there.

Grown men should never wear Crocs. Ever. It looks stupid. I understand they're uber-comfortable. I have a pair myself. But I'm a chick. So if you HAVE to wear them, at least wear black ones. Hell, even mine are black.

I dropped my eyeliner applicator when I was getting ready for work today. I now have black eyeliner smeared on my cell phone case. I wear liquid, btw...it won't come off.

I hate it when my mom interrupts me when I'm blogging. I totally lost my train of thought...grr.

A girl I used to work with called me at work tonight. She had a customer in the shop where she's working now, and she'd just done the woman's color. The woman wanted her hair cut in a heavily textured inverted bob. My ex-co-worker it not terribly good with razor cutting, or with inverted bobs. So she called me up and asked if she could send this lady to me, because she knew I could do the cut and do it well. I thought that was pretty awesome of her. Then the lady never showed up...oh well.

2 comments:

ShelbyAnne said...

That's bizarre. Why didn't she show? Would you call the chick back and tell her that the lady never showed? Hmm. That's weird.

I agree grown men shouldn't wear crocs (sorry Jared). I also believe they should NEVER be worn with socks. It's like soccer sandals and socks. DOESN'T WORK. I mean, I'm no fashionista...but isn't the point of a hole-y shoe so that your foot can breathe?

You're right, I thought way too much into that one.

Anonymous said...

I'm with you on the croc/guy thing... not good. Except maybe if they're the flip flops.