BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, May 11, 2008

My thumb is better!

Late last night, I just sucked it up and dug out that ingrown nail. Hurt like a motherfucker. Then I put some neosporin and a band-aid on it and went to bed. When I got up this morning, it was still a tiny bit swollen and a little sore, but much better. I was able to work without being in tons of pain. And I can use it for the spacebar again. You wouldn't believe how awkward that was.

My mom is the easiest person to shop for ever. Mother's Day, her birthday, Christmas, whatever, she tells me exactly what she wants, and I get it for her. This year for Mother's Day, she wanted a new curling iron. So I got her a very nice, professional-grade ceramic iron. I also got her a dozen roses, because she is the best mom in the world. <3

2 comments:

scargosun said...

So glad your thumb is better. I know how annoying and painfil that is.

ShelbyAnne said...

Ahh you're such a doll. Nice work. I'm sure she appreciates it. Way to go with the thumb, performing your own semi-major surgery is no small feat.