BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, May 26, 2008

I'm so glad this day is over

So about 5 minutes after I got to work this morning, my one co-worker that was supposed to work with me today called. She was "sick" and not coming in. I was so incredibly pissed. I went in the back room after I got off the phone with her and cussed up a storm for about 5 minutes. Then I gathered myself and went about my day. Chele came by around 1-ish, and I happened to not have any customers. So I locked the door, put a sign on the door saying I'd be back at 2, and we went to lunch. So it wasn't too horrible. I made some good money today, so it was pretty much worth it.

When I stopped at Starbucks before work, I saw this CD they were selling of all old-school punk/new wave music. It's got Joy Division, Echo & the Bunnymen, The Ramones, The Cure...all kinds of good shit. I had to get it. I'm listening to it now. It's pretty spiffy.

Tomorrow I am upgrading my phone. The one I have now is pretty lame. I plan on getting one with a camera. Go me. =]

2 comments:

scargosun said...

I need to check that out. I might have the songs seperately already though then P would be all irritated that I bought a CD of music we already had.

ShelbyAnne said...

Camera phone! Heck yes! Now you can take pictures during park-walks while pretending you're just texting, haha! I mean...not that I do that or anything...lol.

Thanks for the tip advice...it IS weird asking and awakward.

I want to know what kind of phone you get. Curious.